- ABOUT US
- Project Overview
- Project Accomplishments
- Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Business Support Program
- School Safety Outreach
- Project Area
- Project Schedule
- Project Budget
- Funding Commitments
- Financial Information
- Career Opportunities
- Officers and Staff
- Staff Positions and Salary Ranges
- ACE COMMITTEE
Finance Committee Meetings
- Nogales St. Grade Separation - L.A. Sub. (Industry/L.A. County)
- Baldwin Ave. Grade Separation (El Monte)
- Puente Ave. (Industry/L.A. County)
- Nogales St. Grade Separation - Alhambra Sub. (Industry/L.A. County)
- Reservoir St. Grade Separation (Pomona)
- Ramona Blvd. Grade Separation (El Monte)
- East End Ave. Grade Separation (Pomona)
- Brea Canyon Rd. (Diamond Bar/Industry)
- Sunset Ave. (Industry)
- Orange Ave. (Industry)
- Safety Improvements - Jump Start Program
- Quad Gates
- NONE AT THIS TIME.
- NEWS & MEDIA
- DOING BUSINESS WITH ACE
ARTICLES AND PRESS RELEASESSan Gabriel Valley Tribune
September 1, 2011
AT&T utility relocation may cause delays on San Gabriel Boulevard
SAN GABRIEL - To make way for the San Gabriel trench project, AT&T will be relocating underground utilities along San Gabriel Boulevard on the railroad right-of-way, beginning just north of Commercial Avenue and progressing south to Santa Fe Avenue.
Portions of traffic lanes will be temporarily closed weekdays from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. The city is asking motorists and pedestrians to stay alert, follow posted signs and "slow for the cone zone" in the vicinity of all construction activity.
For more information, visit www.theaceproject.org.
Read more: http://www.sgvtribune.com/ci_18804638#ixzz1WjwEmAz1
©2018 ACE Project. All rights reserved. Please click here to see our Legal Disclaimer before using this website.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view, download and print PDF format documents on our website.
To obtain the latest version of the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, please click here
This website is best viewed with the latest web browser version of Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox and Google Chrome.