- ABOUT US
- Project Overview
- Project Accomplishments
- Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Business Support Program
- School Safety Outreach
- Project Area
- Project Schedule
- Project Budget
- Funding Commitments
- Financial Information
- Staff Positions and Salary Ranges
- ACE BOARD
Finance Committee Meetings
- Nogales St. Grade Separation - L.A. Sub. (Industry/L.A. County)
- Baldwin Ave. Grade Separation (El Monte)
- Nogales St. Grade Separation - Alhambra Sub. (Industry/L.A. County)
- Reservoir St. Grade Separation (Pomona)
- Ramona Blvd. Grade Separation (El Monte)
- East End Ave. Grade Separation (Pomona)
- Brea Canyon Rd. (Diamond Bar/Industry)
- Sunset Ave. (Industry)
- Orange Ave. (Industry)
- Safety Improvements - Jump Start Program
- Quad Gates
- NONE AT THIS TIME.
- DOING BUSINESS WITH ACE
ARTICLES AND PRESS RELEASESInland Valley Daily Bulletin
April 3, 2007
Underpass Dedicated to Late Pomona Mayor
Monica Rodriguez, (909) 483-9336
A truck passes through the new underpass on Reservoir Street in Pomona on Monday.
About 150 people gathered in Pomona on Monday morning in the area of First and Reservoir street to mark the completion of a railroad bridge and underpass and to dedicate the project in memory of the city's former mayor.
The late Eddie Cortez was the city's first Latino mayor and the longest-serving mayor. He also was the city's representative to the Alameda Corridor East Construction Authority, which helps fund projects to eliminate rail crossings.
The project is expected to improve traffic flow in the area, create a safer environment for pedestrians and drivers, and eliminate the need for passing trains to sound their horns when going through area intersections, Councilman George Hunter said.
©2017 Alameda Corridor-East Construction Authority. All rights reserved. Please click here to see our Legal Disclaimer before using this website.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view, download and print PDF format documents on our website.
To obtain the latest version of the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, please click here
This website is best viewed with the latest web browser version of Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox and Google Chrome.