- ABOUT US
- Project Overview
- Project Accomplishments
- Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Business Support Program
- School Safety Outreach
- Project Area
- Project Schedule
- Project Budget
- Funding Commitments
- Financial Information
- Staff Positions and Salary Ranges
- ACE BOARD
Finance Committee Meetings
- Nogales St. Grade Separation - L.A. Sub. (Industry/L.A. County)
- Baldwin Ave. Grade Separation (El Monte)
- Nogales St. Grade Separation - Alhambra Sub. (Industry/L.A. County)
- Reservoir St. Grade Separation (Pomona)
- Ramona Blvd. Grade Separation (El Monte)
- East End Ave. Grade Separation (Pomona)
- Brea Canyon Rd. (Diamond Bar/Industry)
- Sunset Ave. (Industry)
- Orange Ave. (Industry)
- Safety Improvements - Jump Start Program
- Quad Gates
- NONE AT THIS TIME.
- DOING BUSINESS WITH ACE
ACE LEGAL DISCLAIMER
The ACE Construction Authority (Authority) utilizes the Vendor List Database in disseminating project information/updates (e.g. release of Invitation for Bids/Request for Proposals) either via U.S. Mail, Federal Express or UPS. If the information provided by the Authority is returned, the Authority is not responsible for forwarding the information to the vendor. Therefore, it is imperative that vendors provide updates or changes regarding the firm’s information to ACE Construction Authority [on annual basis]. Should the Authority receive information that the vendor’s address is not valid, the Authority will remove the vendor information from its Vendor List Database. Additionally, the Authority will update its Vendor List Database on an annual basis; vendors are to provide to the Authority the correct and updated information.
©2017 Alameda Corridor-East Construction Authority. All rights reserved. Please click here to see our Legal Disclaimer before using this website.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view, download and print PDF format documents on our website.
To obtain the latest version of the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, please click here
This website is best viewed with the latest web browser version of Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox and Google Chrome.