- ABOUT US
- Project Overview
- Project Accomplishments
- Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Business Support Program
- School Safety Outreach
- Project Area
- Project Schedule
- Project Budget
- Funding Commitments
- Financial Information
- Staff Positions and Salary Ranges
- ACE BOARD
Finance Committee Meetings
- Nogales St. Grade Separation - L.A. Sub. (Industry/L.A. County)
- Baldwin Ave. Grade Separation (El Monte)
- Nogales St. Grade Separation - Alhambra Sub. (Industry/L.A. County)
- Reservoir St. Grade Separation (Pomona)
- Ramona Blvd. Grade Separation (El Monte)
- East End Ave. Grade Separation (Pomona)
- Brea Canyon Rd. (Diamond Bar/Industry)
- Sunset Ave. (Industry)
- Orange Ave. (Industry)
- Safety Improvements - Jump Start Program
- Quad Gates
- NONE AT THIS TIME.
- DOING BUSINESS WITH ACE
We are located at:
4900 Rivergrade Road, Suite A120
Irwindale, CA 91706
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM.
The Project Helpline: (888) ACE-1426
For other inquiries: (626) 962-9292
Report Waste, Fraud & Abuse
The ACE Construction Authority is committed to a high level of professionalism and integrity. As a public agency we have an obligation to live by the standards the public not only should expect but also be provided. With that commitment we have established a method for reporting alleged waste, fraud and abuse. The Office of the Inspector General of the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority is an independent organization who will conduct investigations and audits of potential waste, fraud and abuse.
If you suspect or know of waste, fraud and/or abuse at the ACE Construction Authority please contact:
The Office of the Inspector General
PO Box 811190
Los Angeles, CA 90081-1190
©2017 Alameda Corridor-East Construction Authority. All rights reserved. Please click here to see our Legal Disclaimer before using this website.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view, download and print PDF format documents on our website.
To obtain the latest version of the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, please click here
This website is best viewed with the latest web browser version of Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox and Google Chrome.