- ABOUT US
- Project Overview
- Project Accomplishments
- Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Business Support Program
- School Safety Outreach
- Project Area
- Project Schedule
- Project Budget
- Funding Commitments
- Financial Information
- Career Opportunities
- Officers and Staff
- Staff Positions and Salary Ranges
- ACE COMMITTEE
Finance Committee Meetings
- Nogales St. Grade Separation - L.A. Sub. (Industry/L.A. County)
- Baldwin Ave. Grade Separation (El Monte)
- Puente Ave. (Industry/L.A. County)
- Nogales St. Grade Separation - Alhambra Sub. (Industry/L.A. County)
- Reservoir St. Grade Separation (Pomona)
- Ramona Blvd. Grade Separation (El Monte)
- East End Ave. Grade Separation (Pomona)
- Brea Canyon Rd. (Diamond Bar/Industry)
- Sunset Ave. (Industry)
- Orange Ave. (Industry)
- Safety Improvements - Jump Start Program
- Quad Gates
- NONE AT THIS TIME.
- NEWS & MEDIA
- DOING BUSINESS WITH ACE
Baldwin Avenue Grade Separation - El Monte
Baldwin Avenue Grade Separation Dedication Ceremony
- Officials unveil the plaque dedicating the Baldwin Avenue grade separation project.
- Officials pose for photos with the dedication plaque. L-R: (Top) FHWA rep. Zylkia Martin-Yambo, Caltrans Chief Deputy District Director Shirley Choate, Metro Deputy CEO Lindy Lee, State Senator Bob Huff, Assemblyman Roger Hernandez, ACE Board Member Elliott Rothman, ACE Board Member Juli Costanzo, ACE Board Member Tim Spohn, Assemblyman Ed Chau, El Monte Mayor Pro Tem Bart Patel; (Bottom) El Monte Councilman Juventino “J” Gomez, El Monte Mayor Andre Quintero, Congresswoman Judy Chu, Congresswoman Grace Napolitano, LA County Supervisor Hilda Solis, MTA Board Member John Fasana, ACE Board Chair Norma Macias, Assemblyman Freddie Rodriguez, El Monte Councilwoman Vicky Martinez.
- A banner is unfurled to celebrate the completion of the Baldwin Avenue grade separation project.
- Officials on board a trolley bus break through the banner to commemorate the inaugural drive-through of the newly constructed underpass.
For more project information, please call the Project Helpline at (888) ACE-1426
©2018 ACE Project. All rights reserved. Please click here to see our Legal Disclaimer before using this website.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view, download and print PDF format documents on our website.
To obtain the latest version of the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, please click here
This website is best viewed with the latest web browser version of Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox and Google Chrome.