- ABOUT US
- Project Overview
- Project Accomplishments
- Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Business Support Program
- School Safety Outreach
- Project Area
- Project Schedule
- Project Budget
- Funding Commitments
- Financial Information
- Career Opportunities
- Officers and Staff
- Staff Positions and Salary Ranges
- ACE COMMITTEE
Finance Committee Meetings
- Nogales St. Grade Separation - L.A. Sub. (Industry/L.A. County)
- Baldwin Ave. Grade Separation (El Monte)
- Puente Ave. (Industry/L.A. County)
- Nogales St. Grade Separation - Alhambra Sub. (Industry/L.A. County)
- Reservoir St. Grade Separation (Pomona)
- Ramona Blvd. Grade Separation (El Monte)
- East End Ave. Grade Separation (Pomona)
- Brea Canyon Rd. (Diamond Bar/Industry)
- Sunset Ave. (Industry)
- Orange Ave. (Industry)
- Safety Improvements - Jump Start Program
- Quad Gates
- NONE AT THIS TIME.
- NEWS & MEDIA
- DOING BUSINESS WITH ACE
SGVCOG Capital Projects and Construction Committee
The San Gabriel Valley Council of Governments (SGVCOG), a joint powers authority comprised of 31 cities and Los Angeles County, created the Alameda Corridor-East (ACE) Construction Authority in 1998 to provide direction and oversight of the ACE Project. In 2017, the SGVCOG was restructured and the SGVCOG Capital Projects and Construction Committee was established as a successor to the ACE Construction Authority with full responsiblity for implementing the ACE Project. The Committee is comprised of 7 members of the SGVCOG Governing Board. One member is appointed by the SGVCOG, the Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors appoints one, and five are SGVCOG members from the cities that have major construction projects along the ACE corridor.
©2018 ACE Project. All rights reserved. Please click here to see our Legal Disclaimer before using this website.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view, download and print PDF format documents on our website.
To obtain the latest version of the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, please click here
This website is best viewed with the latest web browser version of Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox and Google Chrome.