- ABOUT US
- Project Overview
- Project Accomplishments
- Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Business Support Program
- School Safety Outreach
- Project Area
- Project Schedule
- Project Budget
- Funding Commitments
- Financial Information
- Staff Positions and Salary Ranges
- ACE BOARD
Finance Committee Meetings
- Nogales St. Grade Separation - L.A. Sub. (Industry/L.A. County)
- Baldwin Ave. Grade Separation (El Monte)
- Nogales St. Grade Separation - Alhambra Sub. (Industry/L.A. County)
- Reservoir St. Grade Separation (Pomona)
- Ramona Blvd. Grade Separation (El Monte)
- East End Ave. Grade Separation (Pomona)
- Brea Canyon Rd. (Diamond Bar/Industry)
- Sunset Ave. (Industry)
- Orange Ave. (Industry)
- Safety Improvements - Jump Start Program
- Quad Gates
- NONE AT THIS TIME.
- DOING BUSINESS WITH ACE
ACE PROJECT MAP
What is ACE?The ACE Construction Authority is a single purpose construction authority created by the San Gabriel Valley Council of Governments in 1998 to mitigate the impacts of significant increases in rail traffic over 70 miles of mainline railroad in the San Gabriel Valley. Train traffic through the Valley is projected to increase by as much as 160 percent by the year 2020. The ACE Project consists of safety improvements and mobility upgrades at 39 railroad crossings and 22 roadway-railroad crossing grade separation projects in the San Gabriel Valley. The ACE Project will relieve traffic congestion, improve safety and reduce emissions and noise at all rail crossings while helping ensure the San Gabriel Valley's continued economic vitality.Latest NewsACE Project Video
©2017 Alameda Corridor-East Construction Authority. All rights reserved. Please click here to see our Legal Disclaimer before using this website.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view, download and print PDF format documents on our website.
To obtain the latest version of the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, please click here
This website is best viewed with the latest web browser version of Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox and Google Chrome.